bring a roll of quarters 'cause jukeboxes don't take half dollars
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
New Playlist
The Ray Charles and Chuck Berry songs have been put back in the vault. A new, more diversified playlist is now listed. Check on the right and see what a quarter can get you on the jukebox.
I love the Carpenters. I can sing everything Karen could because we're pitched the same. Why isn't the music that's coming out today as popular as the "oldies" or "classic rock?" Those stations seem to be more popular with my kids than anything current!
2 comments:
I love the Carpenters. I can sing everything Karen could because we're pitched the same. Why isn't the music that's coming out today as popular as the "oldies" or "classic rock?" Those stations seem to be more popular with my kids than anything current!
Oh my. I would love to hear you sing. She had a great voice and was so pleasant to listen to.
I'm not certain the teens of today really have a musical genre they can point to as their own.
Post a Comment