Today, I purchased an Ipod Nano. It's a nifty little instrument which will allow me to record about a thousand songs. I can listen to them through ear pods or plug it into my car radio and listen while I drive. I currently carry about 20 CD's in the car. This will replace those CD's.
So far I've loaded about 350 songs onto the Ipod. It's not quite as sophisticated as I had hoped it would be. It's obvious the manufacturer would rather sell us music at 99 cents per song and up. I may buy a few songs from time-to-time, but, for now, I'm using the music I already have stored on my computer. That gives me a library of just over 2,000 songs to pick from.
Tomorrow, I'm headed back up to Tunica for another business meeting. I plan to exercise the little Ipod to the hilt on the trip. Then I think I will know whether I made a good buy or not.
So, I guess I'll put another quarter in the jukebox and pick another six songs. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
9 years ago
1 comment:
Have fun in Tunica!
Post a Comment