I took my little new Ipod Nano with me on the trip to Tunica and back. Plugged it into the auxillary jack on the car radio and listened to music all the way up and back. Well, not all the way. Somehow I shut it down when we stopped for lunch and spent the next thirty miles with the Prom Queen punching all the buttons in various order to get the thing playing again.
It's a neat little tool. I think I have about 350 songs on it and am told I could probably get another 600 or so on it. It truly is a personal music box. Put the earbud phones in, turn it on and sit back and enjoy without disturbing anybody else. Or plug it into the car radio. They even have a cable set for sale that would allow you to plug it into your home stereo receiver.
The instructions that come with the machine are woefully inadequate. I went online and downloaded a 70 page instruction book that tells you how to do everything but compose music. It's tough to open the big instruction book while driving down the highway. Especially if the laptop is in the trunk.
It does a lot more than play music. You can load it with photos of your children, pets, or grandchildren. You can download videos and watch them on the two inch screen (a magnifying glass probably helps). You can use it as a calendar or for portable computer file storage.
I think it is going to provide me with hours of enjoyable entertainment. I wish they had been available when I was a youngster. If you are thinking about getting one, go ahead. You won't be sorry.
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
8 years ago
3 comments:
I've only put music on my iPod from iTunes. How do you get other music on there?
If you have music in Windows Media or Yahoo Jukebox or any other program, you can transfer all those music files to the iTunes library. Then you just create a new playlist, pick and choose and post the songs.
thanks
Post a Comment