Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Few Sunsets

We saw more people gathered on the beach at sunset than at any other time of the day. At one time, I think I counted about two dozen people watching the sunset. But as these photo's show, the beach was still almost deserted.

Click on any picture to see it in full size.

The first set of pictures with the blue sky were all of one sunset. I like the way the sun reflects off the wet sand.




The picture above is a favorite. I like the colors and the fact that it only shows the water and the sky.



The picture above shows the setting sun against the enormity of the sea. If you click on the picture, you will see a tiny bird in the sun's reflection on the sand.

The remaining pictures are of another sunset. It's amazing to me how God can take the same elements and create an entirely different view of the sunset.



The picture above is another of my favorites. I honestly didn't know I had captured the birds in flight until I downloaded the picture from my camera.

Again, I did not realize I had captured birds in flight in this picture until I downloaded it to this blog and clicked to magnify the view. They are on the far right side of the photo.

No comments: