Our granddaughter, Kelsi has been visiting with us this week. She lives in Hernando and we don’t get to see her nearly enough.
She is 15 and has her learners permit for driving. We let her drive on the interstate from Grenada to Canton on the way down from her home in Hernando. I think she enjoyed that.
She and her Grannie have been doing lots of things together. They have embroidered towels for Kelsi and her best friend. Kelsi has gone with her Grannie to visit a nursing home this week. She went with us to a Fourth of July gathering with friends and got to go swimming. Night before last we went out for Mexican food. Today they went shopping together and then out for Chinese food.
Kelsi has been taking Ruth, the cat, for a walk a couple of times a day. Ruth likes to go for walks outside on her leash. Ruth is going to miss her next week.
I made sure Kelsi had a laptop computer at her disposal. I think she has appreciated that. And last night we watched Avatar again because she had not seen it. Tonight we are going to see the M-Braves play.
I’m taking a day off tomorrow. Kelsi loves my salsa so she and I are going to make a batch together so she can see how it is made. I’ll see to it that she has a few quarts of salsa to take home.
We’re going to take her home on Saturday. I imagine she will be glad to see her friends again. She sure has made our week special and I hope she comes again soon.
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
8 years ago
1 comment:
Aren't grandchildren wonderful?! Glad y'all have this time together.
Post a Comment