Sunday, October 19, 2008

Just For Fun

This isn't about anything particular. I have been experiencing a lot of trouble lately with the blog showing some content in the name that really didn't belong to this blog.

I finally had to change the URL in order to shake off the excess content. Now everything seems to be working fine.

Now if I could just figure out how to get a format that I like. Other people have these great looking title blocks and mine is mundane. I need to find out how they do that.

If any of you want to share your expertise, please feel free to do so.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I haven't quite figured out how to get a *pretty* blog yet.

Glad you got it all fixed up. I was getting some weirdness on my blog roll for posts from you! haha!

Wicker & Musgrove are getting ridiculously nasty! I anticipated it getting ugly, but dang!