This group of MRBA members has almost become like an extended family. We encourage each other, we share happy moments and offer each other support during sad times.
Most of the chat on the daily MRBA blog is simply that....informal chat. We kid each other, talk about what we did yesterday, what we’re having for lunch, describe places we go, offer suggestions, and generally get along without hurting each other’s feelings.
Many of the MRBA members have their own blogs. I love to read them and occasionally comment on them. These are the ones I read with regularity.
MMrsH writes a great blog. She’s got a real talent for writing and you can tell just by reading her comments. She loves her family and is very active in their church. But she's not beyond hopping on the back of a motorcycle and heading off to parts unknown.
Clucky is a favorite. Aw hell, they’re all favorites. A nurse by trade and good ole country girl by choice. She loves to garden, enjoys having a good time and nurtures her children in the right way. And she takes a mean picture which shows some artistic talent. She’s also funny.
Stacey is a most interesting person. She has a two year old son with special needs. She’s a stay at home mom and dearly loves her son. I think she and her husband are in love too. But what’s most interesting to me is her knowledge of various subjects and her huge vocabulary. She ain’t no typical stay at home mom.
CardinalLady writes a great blog about her family members. She comes from a big family. Her descriptions of family members make you feel you have known them all your life. When I grow up, I want her as a sister.
Supermom is hilarious. Jimmy Carter once said he lusted in his heart, Supermom does road rage the same way. I’d hate to make her mad. She’s the one blogger who probably knows more about the other bloggers than anybody else.
GrammarGirl has a wonderful blog on CaringBridge. She is a breast cancer survivor and her blog should be part of the required reading for all who get that diagnosis....especially the early entries. She does a wonderful job describing her treatment and her thoughts. With two young daughters and a loving husband, she’s mighty proud of her family.
WaterColor is a very interesting person. She’s a professional with a rare medical diagnosis. I have really enjoyed reading her blog. As I said once before, she’s savvy, sassy, and brutally honest. Still single, she’s going to make somebody and great wife one day.
TGTank writes a great blog. She’s a design drafter at a metal fabricating plant, married with a daughter and two grandchildren. Her blog is a must read on parenting with love.
If you get the chance, I think you will enjoy these blogs. I know I do.
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
8 years ago
5 comments:
hate to make me mad...
lol.... you KNOW I'm all bark and no bite.
well... a little bite...
=)
I'm richer for knowing you.
Awww, shucks....*rubbing foot on the ground back and forth while flitting lashes*
OB, you are so awesome. The Prom Queen is so sweet too. You two inspire me and give me hope for my future with Mr. Fab :)
~:>
These are my favorite blogs too...including yours.
You say the nicest things. I like to come here and see what you're thinking about: it usually gets me to thinking, too.
Thanks, dude.
You are a sweet man! These are some of my favorites too. But, I have to add Ben. His blog is IRATE and some days, I feel like he describes in his blogs! ha
Your blog is great too, very inciteful and I look forward to reading more!
*choclablover*
Post a Comment