Toward the end of May, I utilized the research I had been doing and bought my FIL a Samsung 40", 1080p, LCD, HDTV. WalMart had the best price at $898 but didn't have it in stock. So, I got on the web and ordered it.
It was shipped from Palestine, Texas in two days and arrived at the WalMart warehouse in Brookhaven, MS. At that point it sat in Brookhaven for nine days before being shipped to Brandon.
So I went to the store to pick it up and took it down to my FIL to give to him for an early Father's Day gift. We opened the box and found the screen to be broken. So I hauled it back to my local WalMart store where they were glad to refund my money.
Then I went back to the TV department and found it for $848. So, I bought it and brought it home planning to take it to my FIL this coming weekend. This evening I happened to be answering a questionaire from WalMart and saw the price has been further reduced to $798.
Is this a crazy world or what?
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment