Earlier today, my wife and I were at the automobile show in downtown Jackson. We looked at a bunch of cars. Some we liked and some we would have a hard time taking if they were free. While we were looking and dreaming, she asked what car I would buy if money was not an issue.
Well, immediately I went into Powerball winner mode. I already had thought about it and didn't hesitate with my answer. I'd get the biggest Lexus made because I believe it is one of the best cars ever made. It has plenty of room, a great ride, and plenty of gadgets to keep me occupied. In addition, it probably would last me for the remainder of my life. The only drawback is that it requires premium gas.
But I wouldn't stop there. If money was not an issue, I would also get me a red Miata or whatever they call it these days. Why? Because I've always wanted one and any sports car I get would have to be red.
Oh but there's more. I'd also want one of those fancy, four door pick up trucks to use when I want to haul something. Probably a Ford F-150, but I wouldn't rule out a GMC or Chevrolet truck either. And then there's the Toyota Tundra or some name of that variation.
So the answer is I would want three vehicles if money was of no concern.
And my wife? A convertible sports car. Probably not a Mazda but perhaps a BMW or Mercedes or Cadillac. Do they make Nissan Z cars in a convertible model? If so, that would win hands down for her. She's always wanted a Z car, but as we near our 65th birthdays, she has the hots for a convertible.
Wonder what else we would want if money was not an object? Dream on silly one, dream on. Ah, but it is fun and I do have a powerball ticket....hmmmmmm.
Vision update--don't look past the miracles
8 years ago
2 comments:
I'd get a Z car too. I've never owned any make of vehicle other than Nissan. They are good cars. I really like the 2-door Altima coupes too.
I'd get a forest green Jaguar with tan leather interior.
I rode in one about 25 years ago and have lusted after it ever since.
Post a Comment