Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's That Time Again

It starts this coming weekend! Yes, yes, yes. A little game called football. Oh boy!

I love to watch football, especially college football. The professionals are good, but college football is a game packed with emotion. College players are subject to instant mood swings. A bad play, especially on defense, and all of a sudden the team looks lousey. A good play on either offense or defense and they play like they are world champions.

That's what I like about college football. On any given Saturday in the United States the underdog can stomp the dickens out of the favored team. It doesn't happen often, but it happens enough to make the game fun to watch. Just ask Michigan.

Yep, football starts this coming weekend. Ready, set, hut, hut, hut....ouch that hurt! Oh but it's fun, let's do it again! If the game is on, don't even ask unless it's an emergency with unexplained blood. Gooooooo Teaaaaaam!

6 comments:

Jen said...

AMEN! Hubby & I are looking forward to the college games starting. We both love college ball WAY more than PRO! College is emotion but PRO is money. (my opinion only)

GO DAWGS! :)

Supermom said...

YEHAW!!

Mrs.H said...

Is football the cure for the Blahs? It sounds like it.

black betty said...

i LOVE college ball, too! GEAUX TIGERS!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be considering other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=hcg diet tricks ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you have not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of helping of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://stv.sevastopol.com/face/416/profiles20.html]гей парни порно видео[/URL] [URL=http://atracom.com.ua/common/external_code/417/profiles5.html]работа для съемок в кино порно[/URL]
любительские видео изнасилование беплатно секс видео с анастасией заворотнюк
http://dvd.realsar.com/dvddomclient/426/smotret-seks-video-s-zhenojj.html гомосеки-видео
[URL=http://lukas.com.ua/images/images/415/profiles30.html]можна сматреть видео где геи ебутся[/URL] [URL=http://akapustin.ru/files/images/otz/422/profiles92.html]видео секса с аленой водонаевой[/URL]
заворотнюк видео смотреть онлай онлай порно роликов
http://lukas.com.ua/images/images/415/profiles11.html видео порно пар любительское
пороно видео бессплатно google4534553453322