Monday, August 18, 2008

The Blah's

I've really had the blah's lately and don't know why. Well, I do and I don't. Don't ask me to explain.

I felt like I needed to post something to get the Chocolate Cake recipe off the front page. It's a very good cake if you are inclined to take the time to make it from scratch.

Work is both plus and minus these days. Got a lot on my mind and this darn election is not helping at all. At times my plate seems a bit lopsided and seldom on the plus side.

One thing is consistent in all this inconsistency, my wife loves me and shows it every day. I'm a lucky guy.

A long time ago, I learned about bio-rhythms. For a while I tracked my bio-rhythms on a daily basis. I just checked it again. I'm down in all three categories. Maybe that's the cause of the funk.

In case you're wondering, that's about as accurate as my horoscope. But, I do know airlines have used bio-rhythms to help schedule their pilots. So, maybe there really is something to it.

Hopefully it will get better soon.

3 comments:

Mrs.H said...

I know what you mean about the blahs. There have been times when I had no idea what caused them, yet there they were and they weren't showing any signs of leaving. Hang in there. I'm so glad you understand the worth of the Prom Queen. So many spouses just throw away those who love them the most.

Jen said...

Ive had the funk too. I am trying to pull myself up by my boot straps but it just isnt working... When you figure out how to get out of the funk, you let me know!

WE are here for you though OB, if you ever want to talk about it.

Keep on keepin' on with that beautiful Prom Queen...You are a good man to give her so much credit! Like MMrsh said!

tank said...

I'm thinking the wet and "slightly" cooler weather is giving some of us "seasonal depression" as they call it. I prefer to think of it as feelings of nostalgia.